At the Princess Theatre & Breezes café-bar we can cater for any of your event requirements.
The conference package has been designed with flexibility at its heart to tailor make a package that is just right for you.
Our staff offer a warm welcome & with an enviable location right next to the seafront boasting panoramic views over Torbay, this is the venue to dazzle your clients or to inspire your staff.
The options of rooms available are set out for your perusal below.
Please note that we are a working commercial theatre and as such dates and times available are dependant upon show schedules.
- Breezes function room: This room is light, bright and airy. It has air conditioning and plenty of natural light due to the outer wall being completely made of glass. This glass exploits the most magical views over the marina and into Torbay. No matter what the weather the scenery is spectacular.
This room is situated above the public restaurant and at peak times serves as an overflow room for the restaurant. As such, this room does not have a door to close and is open plan. Members of the public can see in and therefore it is a room better suited to a relaxed and informal meeting place.
- Theatre Bar: This area offers a more private option. This space is closed to the public outside of performance times, therefore making it the perfect space for meetings and presentations away from members of the public. The administration office is at the end of this large space, so staff are on hand for any of your needs.
- Auditorium: Our auditorium seats 1491, inclusive of wheelchair spaces. This space is only available when shows are not in residence. There are 3 available options in this area. You can use the whole space or just the Circle or Stalls levels. Hire of this area also gives you the use of the stage too. We can offer technical support for help in sound and with audio visual equipment, for which an extra charge will apply (prices dependent upon requirements).
- Circle area: This is the upper section of the auditorium and seats 420. Although this area does not have a stage, it does offer a natural platform for lecture style conferences. The middle walkway of the auditorium can be set up with audio visual equipment and sound and delegates can sit in the middle block.
- Stalls area: This is the bottom section of the auditorium and seats 1071. You can arrange to seat your delegates at the front when presenting from the stage to offer a more intimate meeting style. There is a gentle slope as the seat rows progress towards the rear. This ensures that delegates are provided with a non-restricted view to the stage area.
- Coffee Bar area: This is a small yet comfortable area. It is a rotund space, making it perfect for smaller groups and is completely private. The area comes complete with its own coffee counter which we can arrange for your use.
For further enquiries, a quotation, arrange a meeting or have a look around please contact Melody Northey on 01803 290288.
The Small Print
We do have a sound and lighting desk with some in-house equipment which can be included into your overall package. We can source any other equipment you wish to have, although the cost of this will be an added extra.
Upon booking a package with us, we will require the room hire paid as a deposit and respectfully request that the balance for any extra and catering costs are settled within 7 days of your conference.
A pro-forma invoice can be produced for you in advance of the conference.